Your continued care is our highest priority. Due to the nature of many procedures follow up visits will be scheduled with a nurse.
Pain Management Therapy
Therapy sessions with Dr. Ezzo are 45 minutes long. Session can occur either every week or every other week.
Patients who are experiencing difficulty with pain medications may be seen only monthly.
Pre-screening is conducted to help determine if you are adapting any behaviors that might be counterproductive to your success.
The pre-screen process involves a clinical interview and a series of paper-and-pencil tests. It can take two to three hours to complete depending on how fast you read. Please remember to bring reading glasses if necessary.
Pain Conditions Treated
• Neck, mid and low back pain, with or without radiation into the extremities
• Hip and leg pain
• Shoulder and arm pain
• Peripheral Neuropathies from diabetes, injuries, failed surgery, and other conditions
• Pain not responding to conservative therapy
• Pain from unsuccessful spine surgery, or pain not responding to spinal surgery
• Spinal disc disease
• Shingles, and post-herpetic neuralgia
• Facial pain
• Abdominal pain
• Pain from pancreatitis
• Pain from compression fractures
• Headaches, and occipital neuralgia
• Spasticity form multiple sclerosis, and other brain and spinal cord disease
• Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy, causalgia, and complex regional syndrome
• Pain from cancer
• Pain from peripheral vascular disease
• Chest wall pain, and intercostal neuralgia
• Phantom limb pain, and post-amputation pain
• Non- cardiac chest pain
• Bladder pain, and interstitial cystitis
• Pelvic pain
• Pain from inguinal hernia surgery